Formation of functional gap junctions in amniotic fluid-derived stem cells induced by transmembrane co-culture with neonatal rat cardiomyocytes
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 774–781, June 2013
How to Cite
Connell, J. P., Augustini, E., Moise, K. J., Johnson, A. and Jacot, J. G. (2013), Formation of functional gap junctions in amniotic fluid-derived stem cells induced by transmembrane co-culture with neonatal rat cardiomyocytes. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 774–781. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12056
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 May 2013. Cumulative views from 2 May 2013 - 1 Sep 2015.
- Total views: 8316
- Total PDF views: 855
- Total HTML views: 7461
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.