Mesenchymal stem cells in acute lung injury: are they ready for translational medicine?
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 927–935, August 2013
How to Cite
Xu, F., Hu, Y., Zhou, J. and Wang, X. (2013), Mesenchymal stem cells in acute lung injury: are they ready for translational medicine?. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 927–935. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12063
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30871130
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-12-0484
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: LR12H01003
- Science and Technology Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Numbers: 2010R10080, 2012C33017
Total views by type:
Publication date: 3 Jul 2013. Cumulative views from 3 Jul 2013 - 22 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 1048
- Total PDF views: 480
- Total HTML views: 568
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.