X. Guan and L. Wang contributed equally to this work.
Association between a rare novel TP53 variant (rs78378222) and melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck and lung cancer susceptibility in non-Hispanic Whites
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 873–878, July 2013
How to Cite
Guan, X., Wang, L.-E., Liu, Z., Sturgis, E. M. and Wei, Q. (2013), Association between a rare novel TP53 variant (rs78378222) and melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck and lung cancer susceptibility in non-Hispanic Whites. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 873–878. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12076
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 7 Jun 2013 - 1 Jun 2016.
- Total views: 799
- Total PDF views: 466
- Total HTML views: 333
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.