Antihypertensive effects of inducible nitric oxide synthase inhibition in experimental pre-eclampsia
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 1300–1307, October 2013
How to Cite
Amaral, L. M., Pinheiro, L. C., Guimaraes, D. A., Palei, A. C.T., Sertório, J. T., Portella, R. L. and Tanus-Santos, J. E. (2013), Antihypertensive effects of inducible nitric oxide synthase inhibition in experimental pre-eclampsia. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 1300–1307. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12106
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP-Brazil)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Jul 2013. Cumulative views from 24 Jul 2013 - 1 Feb 2015.
- Total views: 787
- Total PDF views: 429
- Total HTML views: 358
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.