Effect of the alcohol consumption on osteocyte cell processes: a molecular imaging study
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1680–1693, August 2014
How to Cite
Maurel, D. B., Benaitreau, D., Jaffré, C., Toumi, H., Portier, H., Uzbekov, R., Pichon, C., Benhamou, C. L., Lespessailles, E. and Pallu, S. (2014), Effect of the alcohol consumption on osteocyte cell processes: a molecular imaging study. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 18: 1680–1693. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12113
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
- IREB (Institut de Recherches Scientifiques sur les Boissons)
- FEDER and Région Centre. Grant Number: IBIFOS 388N
Total views by type:
Publication date: 15 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 15 Aug 2013 - 1 Nov 2016.
- Total views: 1198
- Total PDF views: 548
- Total HTML views: 650
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.