Immune cells: plastic players along colorectal cancer progression
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1088–1095, September 2013
How to Cite
Di Caro, G., Marchesi, F., Laghi, L. and Grizzi, F. (2013), Immune cells: plastic players along colorectal cancer progression. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 1088–1095. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12117
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Expression and prognostic significance of the polymeric immunoglobulin receptor in esophageal and gastric adenocarcinoma, Journal of Translational Medicine, 2014, 12, 1, 83, , , , , , ,
- 2Immune mediators as potential diagnostic tools for colorectal cancer: from experimental rationale to early clinical evidence, Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, 2014, 14, 3, 387, , , ,