Oridonin ameliorates neuropathological changes and behavioural deficits in a mouse model of cerebral amyloidosis
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1566–1576, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Z.-Y., Daniels, R. and Schluesener, H. J. (2013), Oridonin ameliorates neuropathological changes and behavioural deficits in a mouse model of cerebral amyloidosis. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 1566–1576. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12124
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Hesperidin ameliorates behavioral impairments and neuropathology of transgenic APP/PS1 mice, Behavioural Brain Research, 2015, 281, 32, , , , ,
- 2Inhibition of RNA transportation induces glioma cell apoptosis via downregulation of RanGAP1 expression, Chemico-Biological Interactions, 2015, 232, 49, , , , ,