Calcium ions and osteoclastogenesis initiate the induction of bone formation by coral-derived macroporous constructs
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1444–1457, November 2013
How to Cite
Klar, R. M., Duarte, R., Dix-Peek, T., Dickens, C., Ferretti, C. and Ripamonti, U. (2013), Calcium ions and osteoclastogenesis initiate the induction of bone formation by coral-derived macroporous constructs. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 1444–1457. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12125
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
- University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- National Research Foundation of South Africa
- South African Medical Research Council
Total views by type:
Publication date: 23 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 23 Sep 2013 - 1 Sep 2015.
- Total views: 886
- Total PDF views: 405
- Total HTML views: 481
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.