RUNX3 regulates vimentin expression via miR-30a during epithelial–mesenchymal transition in gastric cancer cells
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 610–623, April 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Chen, L., Zhang, X., Xu, X., Xing, H., Zhang, Y., Li, W., Yu, H., Zeng, J. and Jia, J. (2014), RUNX3 regulates vimentin expression via miR-30a during epithelial–mesenchymal transition in gastric cancer cells. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 18: 610–623. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12209
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB911202
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30800406, 81201935
- Doctoral Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: BS2010YY040
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2010HQ020
- Independent Innovative Foundation of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2012TS126
- Department of Health of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 2013WS0205
|jcmm12209-sup-0001-FigureS1.tif||image/tif||460K||Figure S1 RUNX3 overexpression leads to downregulated vimentin expression and diminished invasion ability in AGS cells.|
|jcmm12209-sup-0002-FigureS2.tif||image/tif||103K||Figure S2 miR-30a inhibitor blocked RUNX3-mediated downregulation of vimentin protein level in AGS cells.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.