These authors share co-first authorship and equally contributed to the study.
Adrenaline stimulates the proliferation and migration of mesenchymal stem cells towards the LPS-induced lung injury
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1612–1622, August 2014
How to Cite
Wu, X., Wang, Z., Qian, M., Wang, L., Bai, C. and Wang, X. (2014), Adrenaline stimulates the proliferation and migration of mesenchymal stem cells towards the LPS-induced lung injury. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 18: 1612–1622. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12283
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B115
- Shanghai Young Clinicians Nurturing Plan
- Zhongshan Distinguished Professor Grant
- The National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91230204, 81270099, 81320108001
- The Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 12JC1402200, 12431900207, 11410708600
- 20Functional expression of beta2 adrenergic receptors responsible for protection against oxidative stress through promotion of glutathione synthesis after Nrf2 upregulation in undifferentiated mesenchymal C3H10T1/2 stem cells. J Cell Physiol. 2009; 218: 268–75., , , et al.
- 21The National Academy of Sciences. Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals. 8th edn. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2011.