These authors made equal contribution to this work.
Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells protected post-infarcted myocardium against arrhythmias via reversing potassium channels remodelling
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1407–1416, July 2014
How to Cite
Cai, B., Wang, G., Chen, N., Liu, Y., Yin, K., Ning, C., Li, X., Yang, F., Wang, N., Wang, Y., Pan, Z. and Lu, Y. (2014), Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells protected post-infarcted myocardium against arrhythmias via reversing potassium channels remodelling. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 18: 1407–1416. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12287
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Numbers: 30900601, 81170096
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program 2013CB531104
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Heilongjiang Provincial University. Grant Number: 1252-NCET-013
- Postdoctoral Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20090451015
|jcmm12287-sup-0001-FigS1.doc||Word document||80K||Figure S1. Effects of BMSCs transplantation on Kir2.1 expression in infracted hearts.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.