let-7e replacement yields potent anti-arrhythmic efficacy via targeting beta 1-adrenergic receptor in rat heart
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1334–1343, July 2014
How to Cite
Li, X., Wang, B., Cui, H., Du, Y., Song, Y., Yang, L., Zhang, Q., Sun, F., Luo, D., Xu, C., Chu, W., Lu, Y. and Yang, B. (2014), let-7e replacement yields potent anti-arrhythmic efficacy via targeting beta 1-adrenergic receptor in rat heart. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 18: 1334–1343. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12288
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- Major Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81130088
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB531104
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81170219, 81370245
- Graduate Student Innovative Scientific Research Program of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: YJSCX2012-241HLJ
|jcmm12288-sup-0001-FigureS1.tif||image/tif||1815K||Table S1 Primers used in qRT-PCR experiments.|
|jcmm12288-sup-0002-TableS1.doc||Word document||35K||Figure S1 Alleviative effect of let-7e on the occurrence of PVCs, VT and NVF induced by acute myocardial infarction.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.