These authors contributed equally to this work.
miRNA-940 reduction contributes to human Tetralogy of Fallot development
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1830–1839, September 2014
How to Cite
Liang, D., Xu, X., Deng, F., Feng, J., Zhang, H., Liu, Y., Zhang, Y., Pan, L., Liu, Y., Zhang, D., Li, J., Liang, X., Sun, Y., Xiao, J. and Chen, Y.-H. (2014), miRNA-940 reduction contributes to human Tetralogy of Fallot development. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 18: 1830–1839. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12309
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
- Major International Joint Research Program Fund of China. Grant Number: 81120108004
- Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of China. Grant Number: 81221001
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB531100
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81170224, 81270313, 31271214
- Shanghai Natural Science Fund. Grant Number: 10JC1414700
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011KJ005
- Doctoral Program Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20120072120009
- Training Program for Outstanding Young Medical Talents in Pudong District. Grant Number: PWRq2011-05
Data S1 Supplementary materials.
Figure S1 Islet-1 staining of Sca-1+ hCMPCs. Isolated Sca-1+ hCMPCs was stained for Islet-1 (Isl-1), and DAPI.
Figure S2 Efficiency of the miRNA-940 transfection.
Figure S3 miRNA-940 mimics and inhibitor do not affect human cardiomyocyte progenitor cells viability.
Figure S4 miRNA-940 mimics and inhibitor do not cause apoptosis and necrosis.
Figure S5 miRNA-940 expression during hCMPC differentiation.
Figure S6 miRNA-940 mimics and inhibitor do not affect cardiac-specific gene expression under differentiation condition.
Figure S7 Effects of miRNA-940 mimics and inhibitor on differentiation of hCMPCs to cardiomyocyte.
Figure S8 Effects of miRNA-940 mimics and inhibitors on differentiation of hCMPCs to smooth muscle cells.
Figure S9 Effects of miRNA-940 mimics and inhibitor on hCMPCs migration as assayed by the chamber assay.
Table S1 Differentially expressed miRNAs between Tetralogy of Fallot patients and healthy controls.
Table S2 microRNAs differentially expressed in the heart, pancreas and lung.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.