Transmembrane protein 106A is silenced by promoter region hypermethylation and suppresses gastric cancer growth by inducing apoptosis
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1655–1666, August 2014
How to Cite
Xu, D., Qu, L., Hu, J., Li, G., Lv, P., Ma, D., Guo, M. and Chen, Y. (2014), Transmembrane protein 106A is silenced by promoter region hypermethylation and suppresses gastric cancer growth by inducing apoptosis. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 18: 1655–1666. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12352
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 973-2011CB910103, 2010CB912802
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 863-2012AA02A203, 2012AA02A504
This article has been cited by:
- 1Transmembrane protein 106a activates mouse peritoneal macrophages via the MAPK and NF-κB signaling pathways, Scientific Reports, 2015, 5, 12461, , , , ,