Our team of co-authors would like to acknowledge financial support provided to the project on EU external perceptions by the Jean Monnet Lifelong Learning Programme of the DG for Education and Culture, Asia Europe Foundation (ASEF) in Singapore and New Zealand European Union Centres Network (NZ EUCN). We also would like to acknowledge researchers of our project who collected data in the Pacific, Africa and Southeast Asia: Dr Lorenzo Fioramonti (South Africa), Dr Patrick Kimingyui (Kenya), Dr Jessica Bain and Dr Malakai Koloamatangi (the Pacific), as well as teams of researchers from a number of leading Southeast Asian universities: Chulalongkorn University (Thailand), National University of Singapore (Singapore), Ateneo de Manila University (the Philippines), Vietnam National University (Vietnam) and University of Malaya (Malaysia).
Images of the EU beyond its Borders: Issue-Specific and Regional Perceptions of European Union Power and Leadership†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 433–451, May 2013
How to Cite
Chaban, N., Elgström, O., Kelly, S. and Yi, L. S. (2013), Images of the EU beyond its Borders: Issue-Specific and Regional Perceptions of European Union Power and Leadership. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 51: 433–451. doi: 10.1111/jcms.12004
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Jean Monnet Lifelong Learning Programme of the DG for Education and Culture
- Asia Europe Foundation (ASEF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!