We are grateful to the participants of the Thirteenth Mediterranean Research Meeting, Workshop on Political and Constitutional Accommodation of Ethno-Linguistic Conflicts in Southern Europe, in particular workshop organizers Nikos Skoutaris and Elias Dinas, as well as the anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions and feedback. All remaining errors are ours.
Rethinking Conditionality: Turkey's European Union Accession and the Kurdish Question†
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Author(s) JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 416–432, May 2013
How to Cite
Cengiz, F. and Hoffmann, L. (2013), Rethinking Conditionality: Turkey's European Union Accession and the Kurdish Question. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 51: 416–432. doi: 10.1111/jcms.12010
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!