For very helpful comments and advice I am grateful to Charles Hudson, John Leslie, Pablo Jiménez Lobeira, Simon McMahon and Juliet Pietsch.
Does the ‘European Grouping of Territorial Co-operation’ Promote Multi-level Governance within the European Union?†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 756–771, July 2013
How to Cite
Nadalutti, E. (2013), Does the ‘European Grouping of Territorial Co-operation’ Promote Multi-level Governance within the European Union?. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 51: 756–771. doi: 10.1111/jcms.12014
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!