The authors would like to thank the interviewees and IG Bau. We are grateful to Aleksandra Koch, Anna Grygiel, Mateusz Dymarek and Anna Siwiec-Glab for helping with interpretation and translation, and to Ian Bruff, Matthias Ebenau, Andreas Nölke, Christian May and the other participants at the ‘Critical Perspectives on the Diversity of Contemporary Capitalism(s)’ conference in Wiesbaden, Germany. This research was funded by a Starting Grant (TWES #263782) from the European Research Council.
European Integration and the Disembedding of Labour Market Regulation: Transnational Labour Relations at the European Central Bank Construction Site†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 403–419, March 2014
How to Cite
Wagner, I. and Lillie, N. (2014), European Integration and the Disembedding of Labour Market Regulation: Transnational Labour Relations at the European Central Bank Construction Site. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 52: 403–419. doi: 10.1111/jcms.12096
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: TWES #263782
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!