The Intergenerational Transmission of European Identity: The Role of Gender and Discussion within Families
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author(s) JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1103–1119, September 2014
How to Cite
Quintelier, E., Verhaegen, S. and Hooghe, M. (2014), The Intergenerational Transmission of European Identity: The Role of Gender and Discussion within Families. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 52: 1103–1119. doi: 10.1111/jcms.12129
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!