"1-2-3 Pap" Intervention Improves HPV Vaccine Series Completion Among Appalachian Women
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 95–115, February 2013
How to Cite
Vanderpool, R. C., Cohen, E. L., Crosby, R. A., Jones, M. G., Bates, W., Casey, B. R. and Collins, T. (2013), "1-2-3 Pap" Intervention Improves HPV Vaccine Series Completion Among Appalachian Women. Journal of Communication, 63: 95–115. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12001
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 1U48DP001932-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!