Evaluation of Patient Needs and Patient Navigator Communication About Cervical Cancer Prevention in Appalachian Kentucky
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 72–94, February 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, E. L., Scott, A. M., White, C. R. and Dignan, M. B. (2013), Evaluation of Patient Needs and Patient Navigator Communication About Cervical Cancer Prevention in Appalachian Kentucky. Journal of Communication, 63: 72–94. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12002
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA120606
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 1U48DP001932-01
- University of Kentucky
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!