Advancing Equity in Clinical Preventive Services: The Role of Health Communication
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 31–50, February 2013
How to Cite
Cameron, K. A. (2013), Advancing Equity in Clinical Preventive Services: The Role of Health Communication. Journal of Communication, 63: 31–50. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12005
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
- Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: 1 P01 HS021141-1
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 1R01 CA140177
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Career Development. Grant Number: 8K01 CD000285
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research. Grant Number: H133P980014
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: RSGT-08-149-01-CPPB
- American Cancer Society-Illinois Division. Grant Number: PSB-10
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: 5K23 HL 084177
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!