Narrative versus Nonnarrative: The Role of Identification, Transportation, and Emotion in Reducing Health Disparities
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 116–137, February 2013
How to Cite
Murphy, S. T., Frank, L. B., Chatterjee, J. S. and Baezconde-Garbanati, L. (2013), Narrative versus Nonnarrative: The Role of Identification, Transportation, and Emotion in Reducing Health Disparities. Journal of Communication, 63: 116–137. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12007
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!