Recruitment and Retention for Community-Based eHealth Interventions with Populations of Low Socioeconomic Position: Strategies and Challenges
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 201–220, February 2013
How to Cite
Nagler, R. H., Ramanadhan, S., Minsky, S. and Viswanath, K. (2013), Recruitment and Retention for Community-Based eHealth Interventions with Populations of Low Socioeconomic Position: Strategies and Challenges. Journal of Communication, 63: 201–220. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12008
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 5 R01-CA122894
- Harvard Education Program in Cancer Prevention. Grant Number: 5 R25-CA057711
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!