Voices of Hunger: Addressing Health Disparities Through the Culture-Centered Approach
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 159–180, February 2013
How to Cite
Dutta, M. J., Anaele, A. and Jones, C. (2013), Voices of Hunger: Addressing Health Disparities Through the Culture-Centered Approach. Journal of Communication, 63: 159–180. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12009
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!