The Impudence of Being Earnest: Jon Stewart and the Boundaries of Discursive Responsibility
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 333–350, April 2013
How to Cite
Carlson, M. and Peifer, J. T. (2013), The Impudence of Being Earnest: Jon Stewart and the Boundaries of Discursive Responsibility. Journal of Communication, 63: 333–350. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12019
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!