The Meanings of “Open Communication” Among Couples Coping With a Cardiac Event
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 266–286, April 2013
How to Cite
Goldsmith, D. J. and Domann-Scholz, K. (2013), The Meanings of “Open Communication” Among Couples Coping With a Cardiac Event. Journal of Communication, 63: 266–286. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12021
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!