Recognition of Expertise and Perceived Influence in Intercultural Collaboration: A Study of Mixed American and Chinese Groups
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 476–497, June 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, Y. C., Bazarova, N. N., Fulk, J. and Zhang, Z.-X. (2013), Recognition of Expertise and Perceived Influence in Intercultural Collaboration: A Study of Mixed American and Chinese Groups. Journal of Communication, 63: 476–497. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12026
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IOC #0822784, IOC#0822814
- Institute of Social Sciences from Cornell University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!