Leaders First, Countries After: Mediated Political Personalization in the International Arena
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 454–475, June 2013
How to Cite
Balmas, M. and Sheafer, T. (2013), Leaders First, Countries After: Mediated Political Personalization in the International Arena. Journal of Communication, 63: 454–475. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12027
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!