Seek and You Shall Find? How Need for Orientation Moderates Knowledge Gain from Twitter Use
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 745–765, August 2013
How to Cite
Lee, E.-J. and Oh, S. Y. (2013), Seek and You Shall Find? How Need for Orientation Moderates Knowledge Gain from Twitter Use. Journal of Communication, 63: 745–765. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12041
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!