Effectiveness of Politicians' Soft Campaign on Twitter Versus TV: Cognitive and Experiential Routes
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 953–974, October 2013
How to Cite
Lee, E.-J. (2013), Effectiveness of Politicians' Soft Campaign on Twitter Versus TV: Cognitive and Experiential Routes. Journal of Communication, 63: 953–974. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12049
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Foundation for Broadcast Culture, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!