Participating in Health Issue-Specific Social Networking Sites to Quit Smoking: How Does Online Social Interconnectedness Influence Smoking Cessation Self-Efficacy?
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 933–952, October 2013
How to Cite
Phua, J. (2013), Participating in Health Issue-Specific Social Networking Sites to Quit Smoking: How Does Online Social Interconnectedness Influence Smoking Cessation Self-Efficacy?. Journal of Communication, 63: 933–952. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12054
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!