The Relation Between Television Exposure and Theory of Mind Among Preschoolers
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 1088–1108, December 2013
How to Cite
Nathanson, A. I., Sharp, M. L., Aladé, F., Rasmussen, E. E. and Christy, K. (2013), The Relation Between Television Exposure and Theory of Mind Among Preschoolers. Journal of Communication, 63: 1088–1108. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12062
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!