This research was supported in part by the Ministry of Education, Singapore, and the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore (WBS No: R-124-000-039-112).
A Communicative Action Approach to Evaluating Citizen Support for a Government's Smoking Policies†
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 1153–1174, December 2013
How to Cite
Chang, L., Jacobson, T. L. and Zhang, W. (2013), A Communicative Action Approach to Evaluating Citizen Support for a Government's Smoking Policies. Journal of Communication, 63: 1153–1174. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12065
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!