Partisan Paths to Exposure Diversity: Differences in Pro- and Counterattitudinal News Consumption
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Communication Association
Journal of Communication
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 680–701, August 2014
How to Cite
Garrett, R. K. and Stroud, N. J. (2014), Partisan Paths to Exposure Diversity: Differences in Pro- and Counterattitudinal News Consumption. Journal of Communication, 64: 680–701. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12105
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!