Conflict of interest and sources of funding statement
Mesenchymal stem cells derived from inflamed periodontal ligaments exhibit impaired immunomodulation
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1174–1182, December 2012
How to Cite
Mesenchymal stem cells derived from inflamed periodontal ligaments exhibit impaired immunomodulation J Clin Periodontol 2012; 39: 1174–1182. 10.1111/jcpe.12009, , , , , , , , , .
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. This study was supported by research grants from the National Key Basic Research Program of China (No.2007CB947304 and No.2010CB944801); the Funding Project for Academic Human Resources Development in Institutions of Higher Learning Under the Jurisdiction of Beijing Municipality (PHR20090510); and the Funding Project to Science Facility in Institutions of Higher Learning Under the jurisdiction of Beijing Municipality (PXM 2009-014226-074691, PXM2011-014226-07-000066).
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 10:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: No.2007CB947304, No.2010CB944801
- Funding Project for Academic Human Resources Development in Institutions of Higher Learning Under the Jurisdiction of Beijing Municipality. Grant Number: PHR20090510
- Funding Project to Science Facility in Institutions of Higher Learning Under the jurisdiction of Beijing Municipality. Grant Numbers: PXM 2009-014226-074691, PXM2011-014226-07-000066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.