Conflict of interest
Stem cells of the lamina propria of human oral mucosa and gingiva develop into mineralized tissues in vivo
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 73–81, January 2013
How to Cite
Stem cells of the lamina propria of human oral mucosa and gingiva develop into mineralized tissues in vivo. J Clin Periodontol 2012; doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12016, , , , , , , , , .
Sandu Pitaru is the inventor of a filed patent entitled: “Pluripotent autologous stem cells from oral mucosa and methods of use”.
The authors do not have any conflict of interest. This work was supported by the Binational United States – Israel Science Foundation [Grant number 2007049], the Israel Science Foundation of the Israeli Academy of Science [Grant number 646/09] and the Chief Scientist of the Ministry of Science [Grant number191-4201].
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!