Conflict of interest and source of funding
Lipopolysaccharide induces a stromal–epithelial signalling axis in a rat model of chronic periodontitis
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 8–17, January 2013
How to Cite
Lipopolysaccharide induces a stromal–epithelial signalling axis in a rat model of chronic periodontitis. J Clin Periodontol2012; 10.1111/jcpe.12023., , , , , .
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
This research was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research grant 18791612 to D.E. from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology of Japan and a Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant MOP-82830 to E.P.
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 08:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.