Conflict of interest and source of funding statement
Preventive effects of trehalose on osteoclast differentiation in rat periodontitis model
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 33–40, January 2013
How to Cite
Preventive effects of trehalose on osteoclast differentiation in rat periodontitis model. J Clin Periodontol2012; doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12032., , , , , , .
The authors report no conflicts of interest related to this study. This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (23792513) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Tokyo, Japan.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!