Conflict of interest and source of funding statement
Events of wound healing/regeneration in the canine supraalveolar periodontal defect model
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 527–541, May 2013
How to Cite
Events of wound healing/regeneration in the canine supraalveolar periodontal defect model. J Clin Periodontol 2013; 40:527–541. doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12055., , , , , , , .
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
This study was supported by an award (2008-764) to Dr. Douglas P Dickinson from the Georgia Regents University College of Dental Medicine Nobel Biocare Center for Excellence, periodontics residency training grant awards to Drs. Brandon G Coleman and Nathan Batrice from the US Army Advanced Education Program in Periodontics, Fort Gordon, and by the Georgia Regents University College of Dental Medicine. Drs. Ulf ME Wikesjö, Cristiano Susin, and Jaebum Lee are supported by grants to the Laboratory for Applied Periodontal & Craniofacial Regeneration from Nobel Biocare.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 08:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- Georgia Health Sciences University College
- US Army Advanced Education Program
- Georgia Health Sciences College of Dental Medicine
- Nobel Biocare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.