Conflict of interest and source of funding statement
Events of wound healing/regeneration in the canine supraalveolar periodontal defect model
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 527–541, May 2013
How to Cite
Events of wound healing/regeneration in the canine supraalveolar periodontal defect model. J Clin Periodontol 2013; 40:527–541. doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12055., , , , , , , .
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
This study was supported by an award (2008-764) to Dr. Douglas P Dickinson from the Georgia Regents University College of Dental Medicine Nobel Biocare Center for Excellence, periodontics residency training grant awards to Drs. Brandon G Coleman and Nathan Batrice from the US Army Advanced Education Program in Periodontics, Fort Gordon, and by the Georgia Regents University College of Dental Medicine. Drs. Ulf ME Wikesjö, Cristiano Susin, and Jaebum Lee are supported by grants to the Laboratory for Applied Periodontal & Craniofacial Regeneration from Nobel Biocare.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 08:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- Georgia Health Sciences University College
- US Army Advanced Education Program
- Georgia Health Sciences College of Dental Medicine
- Nobel Biocare
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!