Conflict of interest and source of funding statement
Adjunctive photodynamic therapy to non-surgical treatment of chronic periodontitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 514–526, May 2013
How to Cite
Adjunctive photodynamic therapy to non-surgical treatment of chronic periodontitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Clin Periodontol 2013; 40: 514–526. doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12094., , , , , .
The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest. The study was self-funded by the Department of Life, Health and Environmental Sciences, School of Dentistry, University of L'Aquila, L'Aquila, Italy.
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2013 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!