Conflict of interest and sources of funding statement
Gingival labial recessions in orthodontically treated and untreated individuals: a case – control study
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 631–637, June 2013
How to Cite
Gingival labial recessions in orthodontically treated and untreated individuals – a pilot case–control study. J Clin Periodontol 2013; 40: 631–637. doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12105., , , , , .
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. No external funding, apart from the support of the authors' institution, was available for this study.
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2013 07:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.