Conflict of interest and source of funding statement
Cost-effectiveness of personalized plaque control for managing the gingival manifestations of oral lichen planus: a randomized controlled study
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 859–867, September 2013
How to Cite
Cost-effectiveness of personalized plaque control for managing the gingival manifestations of oral lichen planus: a randomized controlled study. J Clin Periodontol 2013; 40: 859–867 doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12126., , , , .
This study was self-funded. The powered toothbrushes and inter-dental brushes were provided by Philips Oral Healthcare, WA, USA and Molar Ltd., Kent, UK.
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 02:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.