Conflict of interest and source of funding statement
Search strategies in systematic reviews in periodontology and implant dentistry
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 883–888, September 2013
How to Cite
Search strategies in systematic reviews in periodontology and implant dentistry. J Clin Periodontol2013; 40: 883–888 doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12132., , .
The authors declare they have no conflicts of interest.
The first author is the Colgate Senior Lecturer at the University of Otago. This position is partially supported by an unrestricted grant from Colgate-Palmolive New Zealand to the University of Otago. The authors received no special funding for conducting this study.
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 11:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Metallic ion content and damage to the DNA in oral mucosa cells patients treated dental implants, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine, 2014, 25, 7, 1819, , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Reporting quality of systematic review abstracts in leading oral implantology journals, Journal of Dentistry, 2013, 41, 12, 1181, , , , ,