Conflict of interest and sources of funding statement
Frequency of mechanical removal of plaque as it relates to gingival inflammation: a randomized clinical trial
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 948–954, October 2013
How to Cite
Frequency of mechanical removal of plaque as it relates to gingival inflammation: a randomized clinical trial. J Clin Periodontol 2013; doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12135., , , , .
The authors declare no conflict of interests related to this study. This study was supported by the Foundation for Post-Graduate Education (CAPES), Brasilia, Brazil.
The clinical trial registration number: NCT 016 308 37.
Name of the trial register: frequency of oral hygiene.
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Post-Graduate Education (CAPES). Grant Number: NCT 016 308 37
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.