Conflict of interest and sources of funding statement
Four-year follow-up of combined surgical therapy of advanced peri-implantitis evaluating two methods of surface decontamination
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 962–967, October 2013
How to Cite
Four-year follow-up of combined surgical therapy of advanced peri-implantitis evaluating two methods of surface decontamination. J Clin Periodontol 2013; doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12143, , , , .
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. Frank Schwarz is a member of the Expert Council of the Osteology Foundation and has received lecture fees from Geistlich Biomaterials. The study materials were kindly provided by Elexxion AG, Radolfzell, Germany and Geistlich Biomaterials. The long-term follow-up was funded by the authors' own department.
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2013
- The authors own department
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.