Dr Marie Lambert passed away on February 20th, 2012. Her leadership and devotion to the QUALITY cohort will always be remembered and appreciated.
Metabolic syndrome and gingival inflammation in Caucasian children with a family history of obesity
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 986–993, November 2013
How to Cite
Metabolic syndrome and gingival inflammation in Caucasian children with a family history of obesity. J Clin Periodontol 2013; 40: 986–993. doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12146, , , , , , .
Conflict of interest and sources of funding statement
This study was supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), the Heart & Stroke Foundation, the “Fonds de Recherche du Québec – Santé (FRQ-S)” and FRQ-S-Network for Oral and Bone Health Research (RSBO).
Khady Kâ is the recipient of a PhD fellowship from the CIHR-Strategic Training in Applied Oral Health Research. Marie-Claude Rousseau holds a salary award from the FRQ-S. Belinda Nicolau holds a Canada Research Chair in Life Course Oral Epidemiology.
The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest in this study.
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Fonds de Recherche du Québec - Santé (FRQ-S)
- FRQ-S-Network for Oral and Bone Health Research (RSBO)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!