Conflict of interest and source of funding statement
Randomized Clinical Trial
Horizontal ridge augmentation of the atrophic anterior maxilla using rhBMP-2/ACS or autogenous bone grafts: a proof-of-concept randomized clinical trial
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 968–975, October 2013
How to Cite
Horizontal ridge augmentation of the atrophic anterior maxilla using rhBMP-2/ACS or autogenous bone grafts: a proof-of-concept randomized clinical trial. J Clin Periodontol 2013; 40: 968–976. doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12148, , , , , , .
The authors declare no conflict of interest for this study. Research funding was provided from the São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP – grant number 2009/16016-8), São Paulo, Brazil and CAPES, Brasilia, Brazil. Dr. Susin was supported in part by a 3M Non-Tenured Faculty Grant, St Paul, MN, USA. Drs Wikesjö and Susin were supported in part by a grant from Nobel Biocare AB, Göteborg, Sweden.
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2013 06:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- São Paulo Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2009/16016-8
- 3M Non-Tenured Faculty
- Nobel Biocare AB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.