Shared first authorship.
Influence of psychological attachment patterns on periodontal disease – a pilot study with 310 compliant patients
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1087–1094, December 2013
How to Cite
Influence of psychological attachment patterns on periodontal disease – a pilot study with 310 compliant patients. J Clin Periodontol 2013>; 40: 1087–1094. doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12159., , , , , .
Conflict of interest and sources of funding statement
The authors have no conflicts of interest. This study was self-funded by the authors and their institutions.
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 11:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.