Conflict of interest and source of funding
Treatment of periodontitis improves the atherosclerotic profile: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 70–79, January 2014
How to Cite
Treatment of periodontitis improves the atherosclerotic profile: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Clin Periodontol 2014; 41: 70–79. doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12171., , , , , , , .
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests. The Department of Periodontology ACTA, the Netherlands is supported in part by a grant of the University of Amsterdam for its participation in the focal point of “Oral infections and inflammation.” Dr. H. Susanto is supported by the Bernouille Foundation of the University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, the Netherlands. Dr. F. D'Aiuto holds a Clinical Senior Lectureship Award supported by the UK Clinical Research Collaboration and works at UCLH/UCL and received a proportion of funding from the Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centres funding scheme.
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- University of Amsterdam
- Bernouille Foundation of the University Medical Center Groningen
- University of Groningen
- UK Clinical Research Collaboration
- Department of Health NIHR Biomedical Research Centres funding scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.